Privacy & Cookies Policy
Privacy & Cookies Policy
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- If you purchase our products and services, we collect information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us, on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our courses, and also billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
- We may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your age, gender, political affiliation, race, religion and Nationality.
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- Any other information that you choose to send to us
- We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you.
Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
(3) Use of your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- enable your use of the services available on the website
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website
- send statements, documents, certificates and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- send you our newsletter and other marketing communications related to teflonline.uk.com which we think may be of interest to you, or where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology. We may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of our current services, or of potential new services that may be offered. (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish marketing communications to be sent by ticking the relevant box in your personal profile on the dashboard on our platform, or emailing us at email@example.com.
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users, share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis (i.e. Google Analytics, Payment providers, like PayPal, Affiliate partners, etc.), but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
with enquiries and complaints made by or about you related to the
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties outside of our group for the purpose of direct marketing without your consent.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
(4) Other disclosures
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
(5) International data transfers
If you are in the European Union, information which you provide may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union.
(6) Security of your personal data
We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
As a CambridgeBusiness.online customer, we may need to pass on your details for purposes of accreditation to the Accreditation Body.
(7) Policy amendments
(8) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by ticking the related box in your personal profile in the Dashboard of our platform or email to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
(9) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the Privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(10) Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
(11) Storing your information
Non-client/partner information will be kept for 36 months before being deleted. Client/partner information will be kept for up to 72 months, in keeping with the Data Protection Act.
(12) Security Statement
We have taken all reasonable steps and have in place appropriate security measures to protect your information.